Saturday, 28 August 2010

**NEW MUSIC** Two New #TreySongz Tracks!

Trey Songz is gearing up for the release of his fourth album, Passion, Pain & Pleasure. As the follow-up to the the runaway success that was Ready - which was Trey's first album to be certified Gold, and captapulted him to the top of the R&B game - this album is important for Songz' career. His singles "Bottoms Up" and "Can't Be Friends" are making their mark on radio, and juding by the two latest leaks from the album, Songz has hits for days. "Love Faces" is an excellent slow jam that's sure to join "Neighbors Know My Name" and "Invented Sex" amongst Trey's best. "I Like Dat (Freak Freaky Dance)," which features Swizz Beatz and T.I., is actually pretty good despite the awkward title. Passion, Pain & Pleasure hits stores September 14.
Trey Songz - Love Faces by globaluploader

Trey Songz- I Like Dat (Freak Freaky Dance) (Ft. Swizz Beatz & T.I.) by globaluploader

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails