Young Jeezy – Death Before Dishonor
Here’s a freestyle from Jeezy, as he goes in over Ricko Rosay’s B.M.F. instrumental. Some said this was a Rick Ross diss (check 1:09), but Jeezy had this to say to MTV: It’s not a dis. First of all, I’m not gonna get nothing out of dissing that guy. That’s one. What am I gonna get out of dissing him? I think sometimes people can read into things too deep. They trippin’, man. They crazy out there. Basically, if homie takes that as a dis, he’s insecure, and anybody else out there who does, they are insecure.
J. Cole – Bun B For President
rill OG in stores now.
Sidenote: You guys heard that Wyclef is going to be running for president in Haiti, right? What are you thoughts about that? You think he’ll win? Is he a good enough candidate to actually be a political leader, or is he only good for inspirational leadership?
Joell Ortiz – All I Want is You Freestyle
Trey Songz – Can’t Be Friends
Side note: I can’t BELIEVE this dude beat Maxwell at the BET awards. Well, it is BET so I take that back.
Marsha Ambrosius – I Hope She Cheats On You
This song is so funny to me because we often wish bad things on people who have wronged us. Its human nature. I’m sure dudes aren’t going to appreciate this song but I’m down with the madness.Side note: We all know sex doesn’t keep a person, no matter how good it is. R.I.P. Floetry
Next – I Just Wanna Love You
Would you believe how hard it is to find a picture of Next. Yeah, that’s how old they are. I’m not sure if they are working on a come back album. Post your comments below and post your favorite Next song.





No comments:
Post a Comment