Chris Brown - Talk That Shit_mixtape junkie
Chris Brown takes a break from rapping on this one, going back to his R&B side, his original claim to fame. This leaked as a snippet back in April, this is the complete song. Lo wit the assist.
Joell Ortiz – Drunk
New Joell Ortiz. That’s all I got. I just published a blank post, which I didn’t know was possible. Time to go nappy bye. And no I’m not drunk. See what id did there? Dah fuck it.
Eminem, Royce Da 5′9″, & Mr. Porter – Tim Westwood Freestyle
It takes a lot for me to listen to a 9 minute “freestyle,” but this one definitely caught my attention. Alchemist on the track, this one is worth the full listen.
Joe Budden – Somethin’ to Ride To (Prod. J. Cardim)
Budden returns from a mini-break from rapping, as he drops some bars over J. Cardim production.
Wale – Un-Thinkable Freestyle
Wale drops some bars over Alicia Keys’ “Unthinkable instrumental. Has slight DJ drops from DJ Omega before and after the verse…
[Click here to download]
[Click here to download]
Ciara – Get It Girl
FINALLY! A Hot Dance track from Ciara! It appears that she has taken a break from her Sex Vixen Steez to put out a second single from her upcoming album, Basic Instinct due out summer 2010. CLUB BANGER. I was starting to wonder what Tricky Stewart and The-Dream were doing for her upcoming album. This shit right here is FIRE and she better kill the dancing in the video because vocally…Shots Fired!
[Click here to download] Ciara – Get It Girl (MP3)
Side note: This is going on my ass shaker playlist right after Drop It Low and right before Doo Doo Brown . HA
Do you guys think Ciara is making a come back? Let us know what you think of the song and her place in the music industry in the comments below.
Personally I enjoy both tracks and I am looking forward to this album after these two leaks.
[Click here to download] Ciara – Blauw
[Click here to download] Ciara – Get It Girl (MP3)
Side note: This is going on my ass shaker playlist right after Drop It Low and right before Doo Doo Brown . HA
Do you guys think Ciara is making a come back? Let us know what you think of the song and her place in the music industry in the comments below.
Personally I enjoy both tracks and I am looking forward to this album after these two leaks.
[Click here to download] Ciara – Blauw






No comments:
Post a Comment