Two more tracks from Eminem's upcoming album Recovery leaked to the internet today: "No Love" featuring Lil' Wayne, and "Talkin' To Myself" featuring Kobe. Both tracks show a more mature, reflective Slim Shady. On "Talkin To Myself" 'Em details his personal growth over the past few years with his typical honesty. On the track, he admits "Encore I was on drugs/Relapse I was flushin' them out..../I got something to prove to fans 'cuz I feel like I let them down." He admits that he was so jealous of Lil' Wayne's success that he almost made a song dissing him. Wayne appears on "No Love," a Just Blaze-produced track which samples Haddaway's 90s dance hit "What Is Love". Recovery, Em's seventh studio album, will hit stores on June 22.
Eminem Talkin To Myself f. Kobe
Eminem Feat. Lil Wayne No Love Prod. by Just Blaze
Make sure to support Em's Recovery and cop the album when it hits stores June 22.

No comments:
Post a Comment