Friday, 11 June 2010

**NEW MUSIC** M.I.A. feat. Jay-Z - "XXXO"

M.I.A.At some point this summer, you're going to be in a club. It will be sometime around 1 a.m. and everyone around you will be sweaty. If you're doing it right, you will be sweaty too, and maybe slightly intoxicated (maybe not, if you're reading this and under 21) .The DJ will be in a zone, where everything he plays sounds like your favorite song, and you and your friends are dancing like no one is watching. Then "XXXO" will come on, and M.I.A.'s new single will set things off to another level. But then this brand new verse from Jay-Z will start, and you will hear the faux-British accent, rhyme along to every word, and then the journey is complete. You have officially added a soundtrack to one of the best nights of your life.

M.I.A.   XXXO  Remix   Feat Jay Z

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails