Sunday, 13 June 2010

**New Downloads ** (Qtip/Rkelly/Chris Brown,/LLoyd Banks/ Mark Ronson/ The Roots ) New Releases


Mark Ronson – Bang Bang Bang ft. Q-Tip


For those of you who do not know who Mark Ronson is, I am gonna pause so yall can google for a quick second…. Pause over.  He is one of my favorite producers ever since I discovered his song, Stop Me ft. Daniel Merriweather which went number 2 in the UK. (Which I will include the mp3 and video for in this post.)This is his first single off of his upcoming album, Record Collection. If you ignore every post I do today, you MUST download this one. I love this dude and he always “Smokes wit Cigawetts”. Ha.
 Mark Ronson – Bang Bang Bang ft. Q-Tip  [Click Here To Download]

Ronson – Stop Me ft. Daniel Merriweather  [Click Here To Download]
Click the post for Stop Me video, since you can’t watch Bang Bang Bang in the U.S. First blocking Chris Brown, now this. What a world

R. Kelly – Pregnant ft. Tyrese & Chris Brown (Remix) 

 .S.A.- Ladies, make sure your diaphragms fully functional, pills popped, patches changed and shot taken. If a dude EVER played this song for me…I’m runnin’ for the door and I might leave a shoe in the process! Ha. Nice song though.
 R. Kelly – Pregnant ft. Tyrese & Chris Brown  [Click Here To Download]


The Roots – The Fire ft. John Legend

Today we are posting something for everybody! Do forget, their album, How I Got Over is due out June 22. SUPPORT TALENT!  
The Roots – The Fire ft. John Legend  [Click Here To Download]

Lloyd Banks – Any Girl ft. Lloyd

Here is the second single off Lloyd Banks upcoming album due out sometime this year. CLUB BANGER!
What do you think of the collab? Do you think Lloyd Banks is going to sell well on this album?
Lloyd Banks – Any Girl ft. Lloyd [Click Here To Download]


Ester Dean – Big Things ft. Chris Brown

More music from everyone’s favorite Duo. I really love Ester because she is so talented and stays writing music for everyone in the music industry. She is like the go-to-girl for a hit. Hopefully she will put out an album because her demo’s are sick.Big things is a fun party song and as always the production is on point. Enjoy. Would you like to hear an album from Ester Dean? Why or Why not? Comment below. (I read them. Ha)
Ester Dean – Big Things ft. Chris Brown  [Click Here To Download]


Fantasia – The Worst Part Is Over

Vocal Powerhouse Fantasia is back with another single from her upcoming album, Back to Me which is set to drop July 27th. 
See I’ve been to a place, called hell on earth, When your body’s the same, but your heart really burns, That kind of pain, is more like a curse, Yeah, yeah 
Fantasia – The Worst Part Is Over  [Click Here To Download]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails